Regulations and policy making with smart city in mind.
Securing the smart city AI & IOT Way.
Private Developers & Smart buildings.
Protecting our smart cities from terror attacks.
Smart Cities In India – All talks?
A view of Smart Cities across APAC.
The vision for Smart Cities for next five years.
Relegating the control of smart city to machines.
‘Progress so far’ & ‘What to do next?’
• Smart city concept - origin
• Successful smart city implementation
• What all has been achieved in regard to safety and security
• What works effectively and where the focus should be
• Where have they implemented, what are the learnings
• Concept vs Approach vs Result vs Future
Safety & Security Of Tech Backbone – Command & Control Center Operations
• Command & Control Center Operations In a Smart City
• Challenges in implementing a command and control center operations
• How to bring efficiency and speed to command and control
• The vision of the futuristic command and control center
• Citizen friendliness and governance friendly
• Incident management
Cybersecurity & Privacy - The Two Main Tenets In Smart City
• Plethora of IOT devices controlling the city and how to ensure granular
• Surveillance – creating levels of privacy – public vs private
• Cybersecurity of cities critical infrastructure and centralized command centers
• What a smart city level hack can look like
• Preventing IOT devices hack or malwares
Transport Safety - Preventing and Managing Incidents, Emergencies and Disasters Surveillance, Emergency Call System, SOS Points, Rescue and Recovery Services
• Ensuring citizen safety thru centralized operations
• Sensors to help detect and preempt accidents
• Surveillance to prevent roadblocks and ensure smooth mobility
• Smart analytics for better law enforcement
• Medical help and response systems in distressed situations
• Monitoring people traveling in and out of smart city
• City responders
This conference is relevant but not limited to people in the following sections:
Sponsorship & Exhibition
Safe Smart Cities Conference welcomes sponsorship from vendors seeking an exciting opportunity to meet the industry leaders and showcase their competencies. If you are involved within any of the following sectors then you should definitely join us.
Get in touch for Sponsorship/Exhibition
The registration fee to attend this conference is INR 6,999/- plus taxes.
Group discount policy: 10% to group of 3 delegates & 15% discount to more than 4 delegates.
The payment can be made through:
- Cheque/DD to be made in favor of Corptive Research Private Limited payable in Delhi.
- Contact us for Online Payment, Online Transfer, NEFT and Invoice.
- Visit us at www.safesmartcities.com for more information and payment details.